The SEA Group's primary objective is to combine the essential values of respect and protection of our environment and ecological heritage with business development.
- Full compliance with rules and regulations;
- On-going improvement in its environment-related performance;
- Increased awareness and involvement of all players in the airport system;
- Constant levels of monitoring and verification;
- Framework based on integration, transparency and sharing.
- Maintaining neutrality within the scope of "Carbon footprint", through a reduction of energy consumption, the streamlining of the methods of transport to/from the airports, increased use of renewable energy;
- Offsetting emissions resulting from activities under the direct control of the company (objective 1 and 2) through the acquisition of Carbon Credits;
- Reduction of water footprint by streamlining pumping and consumption and reviewing discharged water-related processes.